Monday, July 9, 2012

Pink

Skirt: New York and Company (old) $12
Necklace: New York and Company $10
Shoes: Burkes Outlet $14.99
Bracelet: Burkes Outlet $3.99
Watch: Gift from my boyfriend
Well another weekend has came and passed. It was a busy one! I worked all week last week except on July 4th and we had a cookout on Saturday at a friends house on the river. I never posted any pictures from July 4th so I wanted to show you guys some of what kind of fun we have on the river in our lovely town. I didn't really wear anything special because I was in a swimsuit all day but here a few pics...
Our cookout set up for the 4th of July

Before the fireworks

Paula and myself

Myself, 2 of my sisters co workers, and my twin sis
 


1 comment:

  1. I'm loving your pink top and these pictures looks like so much fun!

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete