Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Back to 58 degrees today and I had a meeting

I hemmed these pants about an 1in after I took this photo and changed to just a plain longer gold necklace! lol Sorry my cam is dead so I couldn't get another pic. So I just brown colors for a neutral look with a pop of color with the lime green sweater. Had a meeting at work with my boss and a man from the local chamber of commerce bc the store I work at part time is moving to a larger location! They wanted my input on how to get more business downtown (like I know) lol Anyways....

Turtle Neck top: (Belks) I think around $8
Sweater: Charisma Boutique $10 
Necklace: Gift from my BF's mother
Pants: (Burkes Outlet) $15 

Belt: Goodwill $1.99 
Shoes: very old

1 comment:

  1. That is a very cute outfit! Im sure one major reason Charisma is needing a bigger location is because SOMEBODY advertises like crazy for them! Like i said before, its time for you to get a raise and "sales girl of the year" award!

    ReplyDelete