Thursday, August 18, 2011

Flight of Birds Top

Very cute top I purchased with my cleaning money at the boutique yesterday. So there went $37 ($41 normally). I have never owned anything like this before so I opted for something out of my norm. I loved the leather detail around the neck and leather belt. I figured I could wear it with skinny jeans/ leggings this fall paired with boots. IDK we will see. So I started back into my 4th semester of "RN" nursing school this past Tuesday. yikes. Very nervous. I have been out of school waiting to get back in since last October. But I will succeed this time and will be Jessica Hardin RN on an ICU unit one day soon after May 2012! Woo Hoo! Wish my luck. And good luck to those of you have started back school as well. I know Sweet T and Mad E was starting back in her Respiratory program soon. Good luck girly! We will be done soon enough! Hope you all have a lovely week. We have a Crab Pickin' on the Pamlico this week. Hopefully I will remember my camera to take pictures. Muah

No comments:

Post a Comment