Thursday, February 16, 2012

Working & Business After Hours

 Black Tank: very old
Cardigan: Charisma Boutique (on sale last year) $15
Skirt: Lulu's $35
Tights: TJ Maxx $5.50 (plus, they are made from Bamboo and so soft!)
Heels: Burkes Outlet (last year) $14

Pleated skirts are all the rage this Spring. I ordered this one last week after doing well on a test because I hadn't bought anything in forever! I had been eyeing pleated skirts for awhile and I got this one off of a site called Lulu's for about $35! I am working today at the boutique and then we have our business after hours / re-grand opening tonight. This is what I am wearing even though I have to change into my Charisma Tee Shirt for our pictures to be made. What do you think of my outfit to wear this skirt for colder weather? I plan on wearing it with a white top and sandal/wedges this summer! Please go like the boutique's facebook page Charisma Boutique :) xoxo

8 comments:

  1. I really really like that pleated skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit. The skirt is definitely my favorite piece too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit and the pleated skirt is beautiful! I've never ordered anything from Lulus, definitely need to check it out. I can definitely see a lot of outfits you'll put together, I have a similar version in leather...we'll see how far into Spring I can take that thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh that is cute. I love pleated skirts.. NOw i just need to find one in your color.

    http://myminibag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your skirt and necklace! I've been searching for a pleated skirt and I really love the color of this one. So glad I found your blog! Following you now :)

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your Outfit! The skirt is really beautiful and looks perfectly with the shirt and the caridgan! Love the necklace!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mint color is awesome and of course all the race this year!

    ReplyDelete