Friday, October 14, 2011

Back Yard BBQ and Drinks


So my boyfriend and I are hanging out with some friends tonight. All of my favorites and their boyfriends. I wore the blue skirt with the beige top today and didn't feel like changing so I am just throwing on this GORGEOUS wrap I bought today and a scarf I got from the store for when it gets chilly tonight. I am new to wearing cowgirl boots this is only my third time wearing them since I got them. I need to find some outfits to pair them with jeans too I guess. Anyway... What do you ladies think about the wraps? Its a mix of a shawl, scarf, and blanket in my opinion but it is soooo warm. I saw the cutest girls from boutiques online wearing them and I just had to have one. Plus it is great for snuggling with my honey. :) He says I look like a grandma but I don't care I am comfortable and will stay warm this fall and winter, plus he loves his "grandma" lol. Hope you all have a lovely weekend I will be working and studying for my final on Monday. xoxo

Scarf: Charisma Boutique $9
Top: My sisters (NY&C)
Skirt: Charisma Boutique Free (gift from my boss from helping clean up after the hurricane)
Wrap: Burkes Outlet $10
Boots: Charisma Boutique Free (gift from my boss from helping clean up after the hurricane)

1 comment:

  1. I love the boots with this outfit. and the wrap sweater makes a great accessory. Great job!

    ReplyDelete