Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Skirt/Top

Ok so this may look like a dress but it is actually 2 pieces. The top is a skirt/top, it can be worn as both. The bottom is a skirt. I found a look Lauren Conrad had worn and figured I could copy that EASY PEZY. (sp?) So I tried it and it actually looks pretty good. My camera is horrible at taking pictures so you can't see the details. I was hoping to get one for Christmas but didn't, so hopefully I can afford a new one with graduation money. I am precepting today but just wanted to show you a look and let you know that you can copy with celebrities wear CHEAPLY!



Skirt/Top: $4 Burkes Outlet
Skirt (bottom half): ELLE from Kohls $8
Belt: 3 for $9 Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Burkes Outlet $14

9 comments:

  1. The outfit totally looks like a dress - good job replicating LC's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look better than Lauren Conrad. Love the combo.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created this look, you look fabulous! Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI SWEETY!!!
    I 've just discovered your blog and I think that it's really cool and stylish!!!
    You are so pretty ❤ so nice pictures ❤

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look for less!! Love how you created this look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit for a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute dress...thanx for visiting my blog btw
    sweetsadii.blogspot.com

    xxSadii

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow... you look sooo much better than lauren conrad! good idea adding the colorful belt.

    ReplyDelete