Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Cocktail Attire


 Top: c/o Charisma
Skirt: Charisma (very old got this and a top for $15)
Belt: Charisma
Necklace and Bracelet: Burkes Outlet $6 & $3
Shoes: Belks $14
So I almost totally forgot about my friends engagment party this weekend. (not the one I am MOH in) How does this look to wear to it? It starts at 7pm and it is suppose to be 48* that night so I will def be wearing my dressy peacoat and maybe black tights and black heels instead... I have some other outfit choices picked out as well that I may share.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica! You have a lovely blog!

    Great outfit!!

    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit and you can't go wrong with a pencil skirt!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet outfit! Love pencil skirts and that skinny belt goes great with it.

    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!!! :)
    definitely following you!!
    come & stop by at my blog some time & tell me what you think. maybe you can become a follower :)
    xx love

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete