Friday, July 27, 2012

Unbearable Heat Wave.

Tank: Charisma Boutique $14
Shorts: Charisma Boutique $39
Necklace: Charisma Boutique $27
Bracelet: Charisma Boutique $18

So when I got to work today my boss had boxes of new clothes that had came in that she wanted me to try on to take pictures of. After I put on this outfit she told me to wear it for the rest of the day so people could see it on someone. Everytime we wear stuff from work when we are working it sells. I LOVE this outfit! The shorts are TO DIE FOR! The scalloped hem line is adorable. So I put them on hold to get for myself next weekend for "tax free weekend." :) Plus right now we are having a sale with 20% off all apparel. :) Mine kind of deals! I can't wait to see what I can do with these shorts. I was thinking they would be cute in the fall with a pair of tights. We will see. Oh and in the picture can you tell I had been sweating?! The heat index here is 101* and our air conditioner is acting up at work. The thermostat is set at 70 and it is 79* inside our building right now! ugh! How are you ladies holding up in this weather?!

No comments:

Post a Comment