Friday, February 3, 2012

Fancy Night Out

So I snapped this photo the other day trying on outfits for a fancy shin-dig we have to go to tonight. It has been pretty warm all week here for it being Feb but tonight it is suppose to be in the high 30's. I bought this coat this summer at TJ Maxx and LOVE it just haven't had anything to wear it to yet. It was a steal! I eyed it all last winter at the end of season sale at Belk's and just couldn't spare the money to buy it but this summer I found it at a great price. What are items in your closet you wear for fancy occasions?

Dress: Goody's (very old I have had it since high school)
Coat: Guess from TJ Maxx $68
Shoes: Burkes Outlet $9.99

2 comments:

  1. I just found this blog and wanted to complement you on your awesome style and this blog. I had no idea you could actually find good, cute deals in and around Washington, NC. I will have to shop more often when I come home to visit now. Thanks for showing me that it is possible to look really cute on a budget.

    Keep up the good work,
    Jennifer Amick Etheridge

    ReplyDelete