Thursday, February 2, 2012

New Top


So if you ladies have not checked out JC Penny then you need to soon. I went the other day and bought this top I have on under the cardigan in this picture. It was only $8 normally $40. I have never been one to care about name brands, I will by something from Walmart if it is cute enough. This little tank will be perfect for this summer also to pair with skirts, pulling out from one of the colors in the top. But while its still cold I can wear it with cardigans and jackets. I wore this outfit to dinner Monday night with my bf. During the day I had worn it with flats :) How to you change out your wardrobe?
Cardigan: Charisma Boutique $15 (on end of season sale)
Tank: Bisou Bisou from JC Penny $8
Skinny Belt: Charisma Boutique $9
Jeans: Cult from Ebay $29
Shoes: Borrowed from my sis
Watch: Fossil (gift from my lovely bf)

1 comment: