Ok So I have been searching for a cute one shoulder long sleeve top. In searching online found how to turn fly-away cardigans into one shoulder tops. When you tie the knot I tied mine slightly on the side and tucked in the ends and pulled the top down in the back. I would probably wear a black or white tube top under just for a layering look and to make the top seem longer. Also wear it open with a tank under it, tie it up in the front, etc. Their are many possibilities with cardigans! Love them! Hope you like
- Turn one sleeve inside out.
- Slide the other arm all the way on.
- Wrap the loose end around your body from back to front.
- Wrap the other side across your front and under your arm.
- Pull the ends together in the back and knot.