Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Maxi Dress

OK so I LOVE Maxi dresses in the Spring. They can still keep you warm when it gets chilly at night and you can also throw over a cardigan or little jacket with them. This is one my friend gave me at the end of last summer. Well actually we traded off some clothes. I like it because its neutral so I can wear bright jewelry to freshen up the look. I need some blue bracelets to match this necklace. I wore my jack rodger sandals with this in silver which you can't see because the dress is so long. What do you think? Kinda plain but so comfortable!

Dress: From a friend but Charisma Boutique
Necklace: Charisma Boutique $10
Shoes: (can't see) Knock off Jack Rodgers $20

3 comments:

  1. hey honey! I love the maxi dress on you, however, you've got the most amazing legs ever so don't forget to show us some skin this spring and summer! Your blog is growing so nicely! I'm super proud of you! All of us are going to have to get together soon! I'm thinking, Southern Bloggers Conference is what we'll call it! lol Whatcha think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, i love this dress. you have such a lean body so the maxi dress shape looks great on you. plus, i love how you paired the brown dress with the bright green necklace!

    ReplyDelete