Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Last Day of Freedom

So today marked the last day of the Christmas Break. :( But I do have to say I can be happy about this being my final semester of college for awhile. (I do plan to go back to get my Masters in the future just have to decided what to specialize in) My boyfriend and I went to Lowes to do some things around his house this morning and then made hot mochas with our espresso machine, got take out pizza and salad for lunch downtown, took a walk on the waterfront and then made smores from the wood stove heater. :) I do have to say we have enjoyed this relaxing day. It has gotten cold her in Washington, NC the past 3 days, it has remained in the high 30's to low 40's but tomorrow the forcast is a little better in the low 50's. Us Eastern North Carolinian's do no do well with the colder climate. I have a nursing math test at 8am in the morning I have looked over it but I am terrible at math and always have to re-take it. I am so not ready to start back classes tomorrow but I only have classes on Mon and Tues this semester and the first 8 weeks my Wednesday - Sundays are when I schedule my precepting (working for free with a nurse 120 hrs whatever shifts he/she works that means nights, days, weekends, whatever) :/ But after 120 hrs done the first 8 wks I have class Mon and Tues and clinicals on Thursday from 6:15 until 4:30 so that is not to shabby (plus then it is starting to warm up so I got out lucky to have precepting while it is cold out!) Well anyways enough about my busy school schedule... here is what I wore on this cold day of doing absolutely nothing with my wonderful man.
Ruana: Burkes Outlet $14.99
Sweater: Its Fashion (2010) around $12
Leggings(fleece lined): Burkes Outlet $3.99
Boots: c/o Charisma Boutique 
Necklace: Burkes Outlet $6
Earrings: Burkes Outlet $3.99

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous outfit. So sophisticated.

    Boo to going back to school :O( But hey, at least you had a nice break.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit, especially the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit. Love your 'ruana' and your boots, sooo cute.
    xx,
    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete