Sunday, May 15, 2011

My Sister's Graduation

My sister Casey and I at her pinning ceremony

Us at the actual Graduation


My dad, sister, myself and my mom

Just enjoying a snack with good friends

My nursing friends. May not have graduated with them but I will be there next yr!

Congrats to my best friend and sister Casey in graduating! I am so happy for you! I will be there next year but it won't be the same without ya!

Outfits:
Gray Maxi: c/o a friend (She bought it and it shrunk) Necklace: Charisma Boutique $10
Black and White Dress: Charisma Boutique $50
Green Dress: Judith March from Charisma Boutique (I actually bought this for my sister graduation present) It was $80 with my discount and I paid half and my friends paid the other half.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! haha i love how they wear the old fashioned nursing dresses and hats! That is too cute!!! I love that gray dress on you too! Congrats on graduating, Casey!!!

    ReplyDelete