Thursday, May 19, 2011

New steals!

I got some great steals yesterday in Raleigh, NC at Crabtree Valley Mall and Southpoint Mall. A cute one shoulder dress in coral to wear to my friends wedding this weekend an adorable one shoulder top, and a great navy tank dress. Still looking for some seperates and a select few pieces I have been looking to purchase. I have not been shopping in awhile! I will post pics soon. Promise. PS I also finally went into an Anthropolgie and H&M and few in LOVE. OMG great deals at H&M and I can just look in Anthro bc it is so expensive but I was so mad I was on a shopping budget!

1 comment:

  1. I would love to go to H&M they don't have any in Oklahoma :-(!! If your into jewelry you should check out my page - Guy and Eva has great prices and adorable jewelry.

    Keep the money saving info coming!!

    ReplyDelete