Friday, August 26, 2011

Bachlorette Party

Ok so hurricane Irene is coming for us but we are still celebrating my friends last weekend as a free woman. She is having a sex toy party tonight. lol (This will be first for me) Even though it is stormy here we are still dressing up for the event. Please pray that all of us in Eastern NC are safe later tonight and tomorrow. It has been downgraded to Cat. 2 thank goodness. Top: Its Fashion $8; Skirt: Burke's Outlet $3; Shoes: Shoe Shoe $14.99 ; Necklace: Christmas from my bf this past year. Sorry about the blurry picture my camera just has its moments.

Praying for all of the Eastern Coast. We have survived Hugo, Dennis, and Floyd. Irene shouldn't be a problem.

1 comment:

  1. Every time I hear that it's hitting NC, I immediately think of you! Hope y'all stay safe and out of dodge! Have fun at the sex toy party! hahahahahahaha! Those things make me so red-faced and nervous! lol

    ReplyDelete