Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Busy Busy

So its 73* in December some days in NC and then this Thursday drops to 53*. You never know what to wear around here! Anyway, really quick sorry been very busy studying for my final tests this semester and 1 more test left to take next Thursday our final! YAY! I have also been working a lot more. For those of you who don't know I advertise on facebook for some downtown shops, clean an office on Sundays, work 1 to 2 days a week at Charisma Boutique, work some at Washington Emporium and then work at antique store that I have just started at over the holidays. So when not in school full time or in clinicals I am working or studying. lol So finally got pics up and what I have been wearing.




Black Cami: very old
Black skirt: Kohl's (last year) around $14
Scarf: gift from a friend
Belt: Charisma Boutique $6

1 comment: