Monday, January 16, 2012

Casual Work Day

T-Shirt: Belks $3
Scarf: Gift from a friend for Christmas one yr
Necklace: Burkes Outlet $3
Jeans: My sisters (very old)
Boots: Its Fashion $20

As Charisma is preparing to open back up I have been helping my boss get things in order! Her store looks more amazing now than it did before! Very classy and fabulous. We worked on tagging clothes and arranging the store today, steaming, taking pictures, etc. Please check out the facebook page for the store we can ship anywhere in the US for $8. Charisma. Jennie has amazing taste in clothing, accessories, and shoes. I just love working at such a laid back, non-snooty clothing boutique. Most boutiques you go in feel cold and I have always felt like I could afford anything in them and that they were wondering what I was doing in there, but maybe its just me... Anyway this is what I wore to help with everything today. Nothing fancy by any means just a T-Shirt, some jeans and boots. This was from when I got home so I was tired and ready to throw on some lounge pants to start studying for the night. Just got a good 3 hours in studying and reading so I am going to bed. Goodnight all! xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Looks cute and all for a low price (my favorite)!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, I HIGHLY recommend you learn how to sew. Even if you don't sew from scratch, you will looove making alterations to what you have. Just be patient because it can be veryyy time consuming at first. I found this cute tutorial that might help: http://cottonandcurls.blogspot.com/2011/08/super-easy-square-top.html

    Hope it helps!
    xo,
    Fabi

    ReplyDelete