Monday, June 25, 2012

Coral and Leopard Print

Blouse: Burkes Outlet $6
Shorts: Burkes Outlet $12.99
Belt: Charisma Boutique $9
Shoes: Burkes Outlet $14.99
Bracelet: Burkes Outlet $3.99
Earrings: Charisma Boutique $9
Watch: Gift from my boyfriend
So this weekend I celebrated passing my boards and now officially being a Registered Nurse. I had my friends bridal shower and worked all day Friday and half of the day on Saturday. Sunday we went on the boat with some friends and grilled out on the island at our waterfront. It was a nice weekend and I was just so excited to find out that I had passed my boards on Friday afternoon. I had waited since I took the test on Wednesday afternoon. I really thought I had failed at the least you can have 75 questions and at the most 265. I had around 130 and my computer cut off. I just think it is amazing to go to school for so long it feels like for it all to come down to a 130 questions test to determine if you are a Registered nurse or not. I had already looked up other dates that I could re-take the test and I was trying to figure out how to pay the $200 again. I felt guilty asking my parents to pay again if I had failed, but I ended up passed and when I found out I was at working jumping up and down with joy! That was the hardest test of my life and I really have no clue how I passed. Actually I do, God. So I just want to say thank you God for getting my through this long journey and never letting me give up my dream! I cannot wait to start my job the end of August and now I get to enjoy my summer! :) I hope you all had as great as a weekend as I did. xoxo Jessica H. RN :)

1 comment: