Monday, July 2, 2012

Colorful Wardrobe

Skirt: Charisma Boutique $39
Top: Walmart $3
Necklace: Charisma Boutique $39
Bracelet: Belk's $6
So I am working today for a little while and then going on the river with my boyfriend. We enjoyed all day Saturday out on the Pamlico River with friends, grilling out and swimming. Yesterday we had a huge storm come through out of nowhere. It was about as bad as some of the hurricanes we have seen. Boats in the river were capsized and turned over and pushed into the tresel. My boyfriend took his kayak out to help some people yesterday in moving their boat from the little island out in our river. Scary stuff. Trees are down in some places so I saw alot of people cleaning up this morning on my way to work. I just pray everyone is ok and safe. I hope you all had a safe weekend as well! xoxo

1 comment: