Thursday, August 2, 2012

Copy Cat on a Budget

Dress: Express (December 2011) Christmas Gift
Clutch: Ebay $7
Shoes: Rue 21 $20

So this may not be the exact look but it is my version with items out of my closet. I love re-creating looks celebrities are pictured wearing. It is my all time favorite past time now since Pintrest has came around. :) Oh I do love me some pintrest! You can find me under Jessica Hardin. I have so many pins for fashion it is not funny. So I go through and try to re-create some of them with similar items I may have in my closet. I love Audrina in this navy dress and new I could re-create her look. How do you ladies style celebrity looks from your closet? Whats your favorite place to find inspiration? xoxo
 

3 comments:

  1. These outfits look identical!! Loving your dress.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job recreating Audrina's look and I love your dress! Express makes some great dresses, but they're usually so expensive unfortunately!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete