Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Jan 28





Wore this to the store Ladies Night Out last night. They had the girls from a local Salon here downtown doing makeup and my boss's sister selling her Thirty-One bags. It was a ton of fun! I bought this top yesterday because it was 40% off so I got it for $22. Didn't really like it at first but when I tried it on with
leggings it was way cute. Def when wearing leggings make sure your bootie is covered. They are not thick like pants and no one wants to see that much of you. lol

Top: Charisma Boutique $22
Leggings: Hand-me-down from a friend
Shoes: Charisma Boutique $26

I didn't wear any jewelry just because the print on the top was so busy. This would be cute to wear for Valentines day so I put it in the stores album too a couple a weeks ago but I had to wait for it to go on sale before I could afford it. lol Will def be wearing this if me and the bf do a dinner date at home. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love the look! need those shoes, lol. www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete