Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Horseback Riding Look

No I do not own a horse and barely horseback ride. But my boyfriend says this outfit looks like I am about to go horseback riding so that is what I am going to call it. :) I have had this blazer for FOREVER probably since junior year in highschool or longer. Its a tad short so I am on the search for a longer khaki and black blazer. I do not own a black blazer but think it is a must for a complete wardrobe.  I don't really like that the cami is longer than the blazer so forgive me on that. lol

Necklace: Burke's Outlet $3.99
Blazer: (old) I think Goodie's before they closed
Cami: (old)
Jeans: Belk $15
Boots: (3 yrs old) maybe Belk also

What are some inspirational looks you would like to see me create? I will try my best

No comments:

Post a Comment