Tuesday, October 11, 2011

NEW Charisma Boutique

Hey my work has open back up just in a new location! Jennie finished this store in 2 1/2 weeks in New Bern. Its 45 minutes away from Washington but the location is fab! Downtown New Bern is beautiful and I recommend if any of you are ever in eastern NC you must visit it and little Washington! I wish they would fix our downtown area to mimic theirs. I am so excited to work again and make some money! I have a test today I am not feeling so comfortable about. You know how there is material you do better in in school that other things? This is the material I am not interested in, its boring and I just don't see why we have to know it. It has nothing to do with providing care to patients. Oh well I studied just hope the questions don't try to trick us. Outfits pics coming later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment