Saturday, May 12, 2012

Student Nurse to Registered Nurse

Before Pinning. Wish I had sunglasses on it was bright

Gifts from my sis

My family. Thank you for all your support!

Myself and my twin sis Casey

Myself and Marvin. Love you and thank you for being their and listening to me stress out studying for test, after clinical days, and watching me refresh my screen to see if grades were posted.

Grad caps

FAV GIFT. my peacock bike from Marvin and his mom! ;)
Myself and study buddy Jess. Girl we made it!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!

    Cool pics!

    http://chicken-dreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! You should be so proud of yourself!! You are going to do great things! Thanks for stopping by my blog...it led me to you! New follower! You are adorable!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete