Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I Passed Nursing School!

Shorts: Burkes Outlet $12.99
Shirt: Charisma Boutique $39
Necklace: Burkes Outlet $6
Bracelet: Burkes Outlet $4
Watch: gift from bf
So I am finally done with school! I passed nursing school yesterday with a "B". I have pinning and graduation practice Thursday and the actual ceremonies on Friday. I have been working on finishing nursing school for what seems like forever and I am so happy to say I am finally done! Today I plan on going to some shops, hanging out with Marvin, and just not having to worry about clinicals, studying, or doing any homework. I am taking a week off to enjoy for myself and then I am planning on studying for NCLEX and taking boards the second week in June. (Then I will be an official Registered Nurse) Are you all done with college? How did you feel when you finished? xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment