Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Shopping Spree

Bongo (tan) and Attention (black) wedges: Kmart $40 for both (BOGO 1/2 off) Chinese Laundry flats : Burkes Outlet $19.99. Fedora: Belks $7
So I studied all day Sunday and yesterday after class until 1am last night woke up at 5 am this morning to study some more and it paid off! I made a B on my test! Now only 1 test and a final to go then I graduate with my nursing degree (RN)! Yay! So today after I found out my grade I did some shopping. I worked a ton over Spring break, have gotten some graduation money and sold some things on ebay to get some Spring Wardrobe Spending cash. :) With all the graduation ceremonies, bridal showers and weddings I have coming up I knew I needed some shoes. So I picked up these beauties at Kmart, Burkes Outlet and the hat at Belks. Plus I recently sold my iPod touch on eBay and with the money I made off of it got a new iPhone today! I hated my blackberry and was def craving a new phone so yay me! I love it so far and I am actually using it now to write this post. Lets see how it turns out. How do you treat yourself with "a job well done" and what are some of your favorite shoe styles this Spring?
My knock off black Jack rogers broke the other day after 1 1/2 yrs of service. But hey for $19 what can you expect. These are way cuter anyway. :)

1 comment:

  1. Love all these shoes and for such good prices!
    Now following, hope you get the chance to check out my blog as well :)

    shelbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete