Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wine & Dine


So I did great on my test this week. One more down 2 more to go until graduation. Goodness it feels like it is flying by! I met my friend the other day after class to go look for bridesmaid shoes to wear in her wedding and to help her look for shoes to wear with her wedding dress and rehearsal dinner dress. We really didn't have any luck. : /  We did end up finding her some really cute summer dresses and went to the craft store to get things to decorate my cap for graduation. It is a nursing school tradition that those graduating decorate their caps in all sorts of crazy ways. I have seen caps with barbies in nursing uniforms, caps with syringes and bandaids, etc. I went basic and glittery for mine. Here is a picture below. When we got back from shopping we decided to go grab mexican and 99 cent Bud Lights to celebrate my lovely test grade. Above is what I wore. Hope you all are having a lovely week as I am done with classes this week, work tomorrow and plan on relaxing (with a little school work and applying for another job) and hopefully going out on the boat this weekend. XOXO


1 comment:

  1. Wow, congrats on your test, that must be such a good feeling and you look great in this outfit. The style of that top is perfect with those skinny pants.

    Great post
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete